Discussions under Developer Forum

Can't figure it out at all...do I need a pro account to get this to work?

first post: sammiet wrote: I downloaded/installed Flickr4Writer today but can't seem to get an...

Maybe a bug? Please explain the H & V spacing.

first post: simonduz wrote: I am seeing some strange behavior. I am using this plugin to plac...

Creative Commons License Search

first post: peterkirn wrote: Flickr4Writer is really fantastic -- took an already great workflow...

latest post: peterkirn wrote: Sure ... won't be able to look at it until early February but could...

Multiple photo selection

first post: supercujo wrote: Is it possible to allow the insertion of multiple photos from each ...

latest post: Simonfish wrote: Download the latest build which now allows you to select and insert...

Multiple photo selection

first post: supercujo wrote: Is it possible to allow the insertion of multiple photos from each ...

Caption support

first post: RickGlos wrote: It would be nice if you could place a caption with the photo.

resize picture when drag and drop

first post: radial wrote: if i drag and drop a picture from flickr.com stream it will put int...

Ability so see private pictures

first post: mll000 wrote: Hello, Congrats on the great idea and plugin, but a cool featur...

Proxy issues

first post: samjudson wrote: Just a quick post to say love the plugin. Unfortunately the pro...

latest post: timheuer wrote: This discussion has been copied to Work Item 3005. You may wish to ...

Photostream Disk Image Caching

first post: bradgessler wrote: First, the Flickr Plugin for Windows Writer is fantastic, especiall...