Why is the href pointing to flickr site instead of the photo?

Topics: User Forum
Apr 23, 2009 at 3:10 PM
I have tried this plugin yesterday and find it very limiting.  The number one problem is you can't change html to specify target.  Who would want their viewer to bounce to other sites when they are viewing your pictures.  Ok, you can use css to override the settings since it gave you a class field.  Well, the next thing is to make this image pop up in its own window.  The html output by this plugin does not link to the image file but it links to the flickr page which contains the image. 

Does anyone have a better use of this plugin?  Or are you using other plugin to work around these problems?  I might need to use a plugin that can do search and replace w/ regular expression.
Coordinator
Apr 24, 2009 at 2:57 AM
The Flickr terms and conditions of your account require that whenever a Flickr image is used it must provide a link back to the original image on Flickr.  I would have liked to ignore this as well, but as the developer am complying with the terms and conditions of both the Flickr account and the Flickr developer API.